I think everyone knows now that we are expecting so I wanted to share how we shared the news. We were not planning on becoming pregnant, so this was first a surprise to us. We were wanting to wait until Ben graduated before we had another one but Heavenly Father had other plans for us. We thought it would be fun to surprise the parents because, as far as we know, no one was expecting us to get pregnant. So to announce this baby I took individual pictures of the kids on our steps leading to our door and tried to make them look nice, then I took a picture of the ultrasound picture and made it look nice. Ben took Friday off so we decided that would be the day we shared the news. We first went to my parents and I handed the pictures to my dad. He started with Kateyln, then Jenna, then Jeffery, followed by the ultrasound picture. My dad just sat there and stared at the picture, my sister looks at it and yells "your pregnant?" My dad started laughing and said "Oh is that what it is? I thought it was a tree with a whole in it" silly dad lol. Our next stop was the Brunson's. I wasn't even fully in the door before Katelyn says "my mom is having a baby" then Jenna says "yeah there's a baby in mommy's tummy". I knew I wouldn't be able to deny it, even though I tried, so I just handed over the pictures lol. It was fun sharing our surprise and we look forward to meeting this little one sometime around the beginning of September!




No comments:
Post a Comment