So on Saturday Ben had a lot of homework to do so I thought I would take the kids out for the day so he could have some peace and quiet to study. All throughout the week I kept hearing on KLCE advertisements for the All I Want For Christmas Expo. I didn't pay much attention to them until I heard "free pictures with Santa" and "decorating sugar cookies with Mrs. Clause" and "kids 12 and under free". Those few lines had me sold :o) I love going to things like these because I enjoy looking at the different booths and finding cute craft ideas. Unfortunately this expo didn't have much of a variety when it came to the booths. There were a few crafts, but the majority of the booths were jewelry and bath and body products. Didn't keep mine or the kids attention much. However, I am still glad we went because truly the best part was Santa and Mrs. Clause, oh and also a very interesting treat vendor. So here is pictures of the best parts of the expo!!

These are the pictures I took and I have to say this one is my favorite!
And there is no surprise she asked for a Barbie :o)
Katelyn didn't know what she wanted so she told Santa to surprise her :o)
Jeffery wanted nothing to do with Santa as you can see lol
Decorating cookies with Mrs. Clause
Girls favorite booth.
"for us older generation think pixie sticks".
Finished product. Girls LOVED them.
Katelyn picked all sour flavors and Jenna picked all sweet flavors.
All in all it was a fun day!!!
What! You blogged! Haha yay! I love the girls shirts and it looks like you guys had a fun day. As I was reading it I was wishing I could have gone with you! I could always count on you to do fun stuff like that with me. Sure miss you guys and what a cute pic of the kiddos! By the way this is Kayla...:)
ReplyDelete